David Vallis Photography
We have been especially lucky this year to have multiple articles posted online by our StAnza 2018 Poet in Residence, the Gaelic/Scots poet David Eyre, and by our Guest Cycling Frisian Blogger from the Netherlands, Geart Tigchelaar, as well as from our own In House Bloggers this year, Katie Hale and Carly Brown, and we’re delighted so many other people have also written about, spoken about and filmed the festival. Thanks also to all this year's brilliant photographers. MUSA have also posted articles featuring the four poems commissioned for our collaboration with them this year, which offers another chance to read them.
For a quick summary, what better than this short video featuring personal responses to the festival.
You can also now see festival photographs in a range of galleries on Flickr, and we’re giving you these options:
- Click here for my director’s cut of favourites
- To browse through a lavish choice of more than 500 images from the festival, click here
- You can click here for photographs connecting with this year’s successful Going Dutch focus
- or here to see events featuring this year’s Irish poets
- and here you can see dozens of photographs from this year’s very busy Poetry Market